We here at Pom Pom at Home are all about giving back! Recently, we donated to an amazing foundation that is helping to change the lives of young children in the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Triangle Area in North Carolina. Kidzu Children’s Museum is a hands-on museum dedicated to inspiring young children and the adults in their lives to learn through creative play.
Kidzu specifically has played a positive role in the adoption process for prospective parents to bring orphan children into families of joy, love and happiness. The Leiaghat family has close personal ties with this organization as some of their dear family friends have utilized their services in their own adoption process.
Kidzu has acted as a meeting ground for adopting services and adults to meet and acquaint with the children. Kidzu also functions as an educational program by expanding creative design-thinking through workshops and STEAM (Science, Technology Engineering, Art and Math) education. We are humbled that Pom Pom at Home was able to contribute to the amazing life-changing work Kidzu does for these children!
Visit Kidzu’s website to find more information – http://www.kidzuchildrensmuseum.org/
A scarf in the summer you say? Why yes we do!
Whether you are traveling abroad, going on a cross country road trip (à la Thelma and Louise), or just making a quick jaunt downtown for drinks with friends our dreamy & relaxed scarves are a layering essential for Spring and Summer nights!
Here are our favorite four summery scarfs from Pom Pom at Home…
So this summer jump into your red convertible with your bestie, your giant sunglasses, and your hair wrapped up in one of our gorgeous scarves!
1. Eva Throw– Perfect for cozying up on the couch for movie night or a late night Netflix binge of “Property Brothers”! This super soft throw will be mom’s new favorite.
2. Caprice Shower Curtain– A shower curtain? YES! The delicate floral cut-work on this curtain brings so much elegance to a powder room. Mom will feel like she is at a spa every time she showers.
3. Vintage Floral Scarf – This retro and vibrant floral pattern scarf will be the perfect addition to mom’s wardrobe. Power clashing for all!
4.Picture frames – Family photos piling up in boxes? Make sure your mom has all the frames she needs to showcase your 1st grade dance recital, beloved cats, and her beautiful grandchildren.
5. Jackson Bedding– What mom wouldn’t love a bedroom makeover? Give her some place serene, peaceful and fresh to lay her head each night.
6. Annabelle bedskirt– Delicate lace, need we say more?
7. Vintage Crochet 14” x 24” Pillow–
This little guy makes EVERYTHING pretty.
Crazy what a beautiful little pillow can do for a room.
8. Chimay Apron– This stylish linen apron is perfect for the mother who likes to feed you all sooooo much love when you come to visit.
9. Windsor Napkins – Your mom’s tablescape will impress even the most blasé dinner guests. Add our silver napkin rings to really knock their socks off.
10. Montauk Throw – This lovely linen rose throw with cute tassels is a perfect touch of femininity for mom’s favorite room.
|To purchase any of the bedding featured in the video click on the link below!
Just a little inspiration for your Spring table!
To purchase anything featured in the video click on the link below!
There is so much beauty, color, and inspiration to be found in this exotic country. The people and the culture are so rich and entrancing. The food was delicious too!🙂
Thank you India for having us and we look forward to visiting again!