A scarf in the summer you say? Why yes we do!
Whether you are traveling abroad, going on a cross country road trip (à la Thelma and Louise), or just making a quick jaunt downtown for drinks with friends our dreamy & relaxed scarves are a layering essential for Spring and Summer nights!
Here are our favorite four summery scarfs from Pom Pom at Home…
The Safari Scarf
Navy Blue Ribbon Scarf
Aqua Lightweight Frayed Scarf
Vintage Rose Floral
So this summer jump into your red convertible with your bestie, your giant sunglasses, and your hair wrapped up in one of our gorgeous scarves!
SHOP OUR ENTIRE SCARF COLLECTION HERE
1. e. – Perfect for cozying up on the couch for movie night or a late night Netflix binge of “Property Brothers”! This super soft throw will be mom’s new favorit Eva Throw
2. – A shower curtain? YES! The delicate floral cut-work on this curtain brings so much elegance to a powder room. Mom will feel like she is at a spa every time she showers. Caprice Shower Curtain
3. – This retro and vibrant floral pattern scarf will be the perfect addition to mom’s wardrobe. Power clashing for all! Vintage Floral Scarf
4. – Family photos piling up in boxes? Make sure your mom has all the frames she needs to showcase your 1st grade dance recital, beloved cats, and her beautiful grandchildren. Picture frames
5. – What mom wouldn’t love a bedroom makeover? Give her some place serene, peaceful and fresh to lay her head each night. Jackson Bedding
6. – Delicate lace, need we say more? Annabelle bedskirt
7. – Vintage Crochet 14” x 24” Pillow
This little guy makes EVERYTHING pretty.
Crazy what a beautiful little pillow can do for a room.
8. – This stylish linen apron is perfect for the mother who likes to feed you all sooooo much love when you come to visit. Chimay Apron
9. – Your mom’s tablescape will impress even the most blasé dinner guests. Add our silver napkin rings to really knock their socks off. Windsor Napkins
10. – This lovely linen rose throw with cute tassels is a perfect touch of femininity for mom’s favorite room. Montauk Throw
(This photo & Eva throw photo: http://stylebyemilyhenderson.com/)